Gina Berardesco gbe392 at
Wed Aug 25 13:10:12 EST 1999

Hello all,

I've been looking to buy a couple mini-centrifuges that will hold PCR strip
tubes (200 microliter tubes in strips of 8). I just want a little benchtop
spinner-type centrifuge. Does anyone know who makes these? I've checked all
the catalogs we have, and numerous web sites, but I can only find the 1.7
and 0.5 tube sized ones. 



More information about the Methods mailing list