Leman leman at
Sun Aug 29 16:26:59 EST 1999

On 29 Aug 1999 00:09:18 GMT, gbe392 at (Gina
Berardesco) wrote:

>That works fine with the 'stand alone' pcr tubes, but I really prefer using
>the tubes that come in strips of eight.

I bought a couple of those from Research Products International (RPI).
It's called "Capsule Tube Strip Centrifuge" and cost $365. You can
easily get a 10% discount and pay $328.50
The catalogue number is 400556/T, Chicago local rep. is Barabara
Brooker (unless they assigned somebody else recently). Telephone:
800-323-9814, fax: 847-635-1177
Good luck,