need help on rDNA

Hongyan Wang h0w0926 at UNIX.TAMU.EDU
Tue Aug 31 11:41:53 EST 1999

Hello, everyone .  I need some help on ribosome DNA sequences.  I only
have a pieces of DNA sequences of Pine ribosome DNA.  I need to make
primers for an internal standard for RT-PCR, and also make probes for
ribosome bands on northern blots as a standard (on poplar and
arabidopsis).  So is the rDNA sequence very conserved  between different
plant species?  or I have to get the rDNA sequences for both poplar and
arabidopsis?  or anyone  has other ideas about the internal standard for
RT-PCR and Northern blot?  Thanks very much for your help.

Hongyan