(none)

merchantnow at USA.COM merchantnow at USA.COM
Tue Aug 31 20:47:02 EST 1999

*This is a one time mailing. You will not be contacted again. If you still
feel the need to be removed, please respond with the subject "remove" or
call 1-909-222-3710*

NOW YOU CAN SELL YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE TO EVERYONE!
GET YOUR OWN MERCHANT ACCOUNT WITH NO HASSLES!

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY BY FAX OR MAIL. PLEASE FAX YOUR APPLICATION
FOR FASTEST RESPONSE!

Most merchant accounts approved within 5 business days regardless
of past credit history!

If you need to establish a merchant presence in the US, we can help!

Please fill out the short form at the bottom of this e-mail for more
information! There is no obligation and no pressure.

ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS!
        Increase Your Business 100%
        Pre-Approved Merchant Account/Guaranteed Approval
        Home Based, Mail/Phone Order, Internet, Poor Credit
        Set Up In Less Than 5 Business Days
        No Equipment Needed
        Get Approvals Via 800 Phone # Instantly

ACCEPT CHECKS BY PHONE, FAX, OR INTERNET!
        You Do Not Have To Print Your Own Checks
        No Ongoing "Special" Paper Purchases
        No Equipment Needed

DO YOU ACCEPT CHECKS? HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED A NSF CHECK?
INTRODUCING CHECK COLLECT!
        Helps Collect On Any NSF Check
        No Mthly Fees
        No Cost Per Check

VIRTUAL TERMINALS!
        Accept Credit Cards AND Checks Securely, Online In "Real Time"
        No Software Or Electronic Terminals Required
        Internet Access Only

	 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
	 +FREE SHOPPING CART WITH ANY PURCHASE!+
	 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

INFORMATION FORM

Merchant Services
553 N. PCH #B211
Redondo Beach, CA. 90277 USA
(310)798-5077 Fax

YES! I want my own merchant account and need more information.

Your name:_____________________________

Address:_______________________________

City:______________________  Sate or Province:_______

Zip or Postal code:_____________ Country:___________________

Phone number:__________________

Fax number:____________________ E-mail address:_________________________

Type of business:________________________

Other or special services required:______________________________________

Please fax this form to (310)798-5077

or mail to:

Merchant Services
553 N. PCH #B211
Redondo Beach, CA. 90277
USA

A representative will contact you immediately with all details and
answer all of your questions.