ALF Fragment Manager software for OS2

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at
Wed Feb 3 04:37:03 EST 1999

Hi Folks,

Does anyone still have the original OS2 version of Fragment Analyser
software for the ALF (I think there has only been a v1.1). If you do and
no longer need/use it (i.e. you have changed to the Windows version or
whatever) I would be very interested in purchasing it from you. It's
only for use a few times a year so for us, changing everything over from
OS2 to Windows is basically not cost effective.

Many thanks

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.