if two estriction sites too close

John R. McQuiston zje8 at cdc.gov
Fri Feb 5 07:30:32 EST 1999

I've used this method with a antibiotic resistance gene.  It works really well
if you put the marker gene in one site, then cut with the other enzyme first.
Then after a couple of hours add the second enzyme.  After you are through you
can screen for the loss of the marker you added.

John

In article <bpmurray*STUFFER*-0502990055310001 at macmac-2.ucsf.edu>,
bpmurray*STUFFER*@socrates.ucsf.edu says...