where to turn for 150 kb PAC insert custom sequencing

Juergen Brosius brosius at uni-muenster.de
Mon Feb 8 09:04:57 EST 1999

We have an PAC mouse genomic insert that we'd like to get sequenced.  It's
size is about 150 kb.  The bad news is that it contains a lot of direct
repeats (about 2 kb each).  We'd like to use our resources for more
pressing work.  Who can refer me to a reliable institution/company
(preferentially in the US - better prices) who would custom sequence this
chunk for us.
Thanks and best regards,
                          Juergen

--