IS-PCR

zxn zxn at PENTIUM.WHIOV.AC.CN
Mon Feb 8 20:51:13 EST 1999

Dear sir:

I have two questions to ask you:
1.I have done  IS-PCR  for several times ,but the results were not interesting.
   After added PCR  reaction system to the surface of the slide, I covered the
   liquid with coverslip,then I sealed the brim of the coverslip with nail
oil as discribled
   in RED BOOK,then put them on a PE thermo cycler,but after heated to 94
degree,
   the seal of nail oil was often broken out by the force of liquid
expand,then the liquid
   would ran away quikly from the leakage ,finally ,I got nothing after
themo cycle.
   I don't  know how to overcome this problem and seal better just by nail
oil,and are    there have other quick ,easy , practicable,and  cheap methods
for this seal procedure    in IS-PCR?
2.Are  the PCR components easy attach to the the glass surface during PCR
procedure?
   and how to overcome them ?
   a.Protein(Taq polymerase )
   b.dNTPs