Mouse knockout

Robert M. Mihalek mihalek at FORMULA1.smtp.anes.upmc.edu
Wed Feb 10 13:20:50 EST 1999

In article <36C18E8C.4C99E0A9 at mis.finchcms.edu>
muellerd at MIS.FINCHCMS.EDU (David Mueller) writes:

> What  companies or universities provide a service to knockout mouse
> genes?
>
> Thanks
>
> David Mueller
> muellerd at mis.finchcms.edu

Genome Systems. (1-800-430-0030) Ask then about their Go Germline!
Mouse Knockout service. It'll cost you about $65,000 for them to do the
knock-out for you from construction of the targeting vector to the
delivery of germline chimeras.

Good Luck.

please remove the name of the RACE SERIES for e-mail replies
"Heck if I were to see that thing on the track in front of me, I'd-a
thought it was some DEY-bree ... Sure was FAST though! Real little guys
in real little cars goin' REAL FAST!" Darrel Waltrip on F1, courtesy of
TB