Site directed mutagenesis kit

Holger Neumann holger.neumann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Feb 11 10:29:15 EST 1999

"Jean-Philippe Nougayrède" schrieb:

> We used "Altered sites II" from Promega, with one-shot success.
>
> inserm-u295 at UNIV-ROUEN.FR a écrit:

I tried to use the 'Altered Sites II' from PROMEGA for a single-base
mutation in a 1.6kB sequence but got no real success after several
months of work.

It would be very kind if you, Jean-Philippe Nougayrède, if you could
give me a few more details of your protocol (eg what plasmid was used
etc).  Did I forgot anything important when performing or is there any
improvement to the procedure I don't know (my protocol is from 05/96) ??

For answers you can use this forum or my e-mail adress:
holger.neumann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de

Holger Neumann
MD student
University of Bochum