Opinions Wanted: "Short Protocols in Molec. Biol." book

David R. Johnson david.johnson at yale.edu
Thu Feb 11 14:26:13 EST 1999

Dave-
   The second edition was excellent.  Concise, includes all the core
technologies, much cheaper and much more convenient than the big three
volumes.  The background is abbreviated but sufficient and there are charts
for solutions, etc.  There is a new third edition but I haven't seen it.
   -hope this helps,
   -Dave

--
David R. Johnson, Ph.D.
Research Scientist, Department of Pathology
email: johnson at biomed.med.yale.edu
tel: 203-737-2298   fax: 203-737-2293