Ambion's Strip-EZ kit

ELADER at AMBION.COM ELADER at AMBION.COM
Fri Feb 12 21:13:52 EST 1999

In article <78trea$goo$1 at neuro.usc.edu>,
  william at neuro.usc.edu (William Sun) wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I just bought an expensive blot from Clontech and want to do multiple
> northerns with it.  Has anyone out there tried Ambion's Strip-EZ kits?
> How well does it work?  Any feedback/comments would be appreciated.

Why would we lie? :-) Not having developed the product, I am more impressd
with the strip ez-RNA kit. RNA probes give much stronger, cleaner signals and
strip off with the kit extremely clean. Gotta use a 50% formamide buffer at
hyb temp of 68 degrees.

Eric