pSR-alpha

John Ladasky jladasky at pmgm.Stanford.EDU
Mon Feb 15 16:25:25 EST 1999

Hi there,

	Reply is both posted and mailed to original author.

In article <7a9shl$vrh$1 at nnrp1.dejanews.com>,  <c_cin at hotmail.com> wrote:
>anyone know where i can track down the sequence for or history of the
>mammalian expression vector pSR-alpha?	i've already tried genbank and
>vectordb...

	Do you have this article?  It's a good place to start.

	Takebe Y, Seiki M, Fujisawa J-I, Hoy P, Yokota K, Arai K-I, et al.
	SRa Promoter: an Efficient and Versatile Mammalian cDNA Expression
	System Composed of the Simian Virus 40 Early Promoter and the R-U5
	Segment of Human T-Cell Leukemia Virus Type 1 Long Terminal Repeat.
	Mol. Cell Biol. 8(1):466-472 [1988]

	Good luck!

--
Rainforest laid low.