Detection of Strand Scission (DNA strand brakes)

Scott T. Avecilla SAVECILL at UCI.EDU
Sat Feb 20 05:50:44 EST 1999

--------------94C68A0A6355CFDC509BDCA8

I would appreciate it if anyone could help me to locate a good protocol
for detection/visualization  (and postional localization) of oxidative
strand breaks in dsDNA.

My sytem includes an in vitro plasmid system in which there is a target
sequence where strand scission is desired/expected.  I would also be
interested in detecting the same strand breaks in vivo (the same
target).  Thank you in advance for your help.

--------------94C68A0A6355CFDC509BDCA8

I would appreciate it if anyone could help me to locate a good protocol
for detection/visualization&nbsp; (and postional localization) of oxidative
strand breaks in dsDNA.
a target sequence where strand scission is desired/expected.&nbsp; I would
also be interested in detecting the same strand breaks <i>in vivo </i>(the
same target).&nbsp; Thank you in advance for your help.