One suggestion

Wen-Feng Chen wenfeng.chen at WWW.KALI.COM.CN
Mon Feb 22 02:23:28 EST 1999

Dear Netters,

I first subscribed this mailing-list for enlarging my general knowledge
horizon in life science. While after several months, I find that I
encountered some problem. Some guys raise their question with some
abbreviation words I have never met elsewhere and the answer can not
give me any hint either. I have to skip the discussion. I think this
is also the problem of most others, isn't it?

Would you, when raising your question, please give the full words when
you think the abbreviation is strange for most others? Thank you!

Sincerely,

Wen-Feng