pCMV-TAG vectors

Frank O. Fackelmayer fof1 at chclu.chemie.uni-konstanz.de
Mon Feb 22 03:43:27 EST 1999

Hi Monica,
I have used the pCMV-Tag1 from Stratagene (no affil.) with success. Yes,
it does work very well. Both tags should be suitable for
immunoprecipitation, provided they are accessible in your protein. But,
as you have said, it is possible to have either tag on the N- or
C-terminus, so one of the four possibilities will almost certainly work.

Frank