cDNA library immunoscreening

Rhonda Davey r.Davey at
Fri Feb 19 01:41:08 EST 1999

I'm having trouble immunoscreening my cDNA expression library.  I always seem
to have agarose from the plaques sticking to the nitrocellulose filter, even
when the plates have been chilled for an hour after the incubation has
finished.  The agarose then reacts with my secondary antibody, and everything,
including my vector control comes up positive.  The filters I overlay on the
plates have been saturated with ITPG or TBS, and then blotted dry.

Can I leave the filter on overnight in the cold room to stop the plaques

Rhonda Davey