Stratagene's Quick Change Kit..Wow!

John R. McQuiston zje8 at cdc.gov
Sat Feb 27 09:44:32 EST 1999

I sequenced 800 bp of a 1400bp ORF in both directions for all 17 clones.  I'm
doing the expression experiment now.  I was looking for a change in epitope at
that specific point so that was what was most important.  After I get the
results of the expression I'm going to go back and reseq. the whole thing
of 1 or 2 just to make sure.

John

In article <bpmurray*STUFFER*-2602991548000001 at mac-daddy.ucsf.edu>,
bpmurray*STUFFER*@socrates.ucsf.edu says...