agarose electrophoresis tank @ $10

Dr. Mohd Razip Samian razip at USM.MY
Fri Jun 4 05:47:18 EST 1999

Recently I land into a web page that was selling agarose electrophoresis
tanks (combs and all) for a mere $10. Now that my class has ballooned out
to 65, I'm scurrying back to my cache, bookmarks, web search engines and
Sherlock to look for it. To my horror none could find it.

can anyone recall the webpage? if so, please mail me the url. I manage to
find a review of gel equipment. Again the page that i want is not there.

Thanks in anticipation.

Yours sincerely

Dr. Mohd Razip Samian			            E-mail: razip at
School of Biological Sciences
Universiti Sains Malaysia			    Tel: 60-04-860 4007
Penang   11800				               : 04-657 7888 x-4007
Malaysia					    Fax: 60-04-656 5125