mRNA isolation directly from tissue or cultured cells

Dr. Kris Partridge kap2 at soton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 7 10:36:07 EST 1999

On Sun, 06 Jun 1999 15:24:16 +0200, "O. de Leeuw"
<monique_olav.deleeuw at wxs.nl> wrotz:

Skip the commercial kit. In our hands the method of Sacchi and
Chomzynski (don't have reference) works the best.  It's basically a
phenol/chloroform/guanidine extraction.  Let me know if you want to
try this and I'll look up the exact reference.

Kris Partridge