phage DNA

Frank O. Fackelmayer Frank.Fackelmayer at
Wed Jun 9 09:36:37 EST 1999

Hi Adrian,
Have you tried a precipitation with PEG/NaCl as outlined e.g. in Maniatis? It
works well for M13 and Lambda, both in miniprep and maxiprep scale. I have
done PCR on lambda DNA isolated from 1ml of lysate containing approx. 100.000
different phages (from a library).

Hope this helps,