Want to buy a PCR-Machine

Hiranya S. Roychowdhury hroychow at NMSU.EDU
Thu Jun 10 11:46:20 EST 1999

At 03:03 AM 6/8/99 -0700, Dirk Junghans wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I would like to buy a new PCR machine and I've no time to test all the
>different machines and I don't know if I should stay with the old one I
>know.
>Has anyone experiences with the Biometra UNO II48/96, the Eppendorf
>Mastercycler or the MWG Primus 96.
>Thanxs for helping me
>Dirk
>
>--
>***********************************
>Dirk Junghans
>Inst. f. allg. Zoologie

We have been using MJ Research's mini-cycler for several years and are very
satified with its performance. I actually prefer that one to the other one
(Perkin Elmer's) that we also have in the lab.

Dr. Hiranya Sankar Roychowdhury
GENE LAB/ EPPWS
New Mexico State University
Las Cruces, NM 88003