ADV: ANALYSTS CHOOSE "ADLU" MICROCAP BESTOCK PICK

stocks99 at USA.NET stocks99 at USA.NET
Thu Jun 10 14:09:02 EST 1999

*****  We believe in opt-in policies. If you did not request this
investor
email, please do not reply, you will be taken off our email list
automatically,or reply with remove**

ADLUE - OTC:BB - Patented, Trademarked Products, Top Management,
SEC  Form
10 Reporting Compliance, Big Four Accounting and Audits,
International
Advertising Campaign, Digital Imaging and Internet Applications,
Good
Investor Relations, Small Float.

This Micro-Cap is doing everything right !

-----------

Dear Investor,

The analysts at BESTOCKPIX have chosen ADLUE as a Micro-Cap June
'99 First
Pick.  This Swiss based, surface coating technology company is
doing
everything investors look for.  The ADLUE consumer market -
Digital Imagery
and Internet Printing applications - is an 85 billion photographs
per year
target market and growing.  Research has found NO manufacturing
process
which could compete directly with ADLUE's patented, trademarked
"BRIGHTEC"
 alkaline rare-earth luminescent technology.  Add Strong
Management,
Saatchi & Saatchi advertising campaigns, full SEC Form 10
reporting
compliance, ATAG Ernst Young accounting and audits, small share
float and
undervalued share price and you have all the companents for a
BESTOCKPIX
Micro-Cap "First Pick".
-----------

BESTOCKPIX invites you to investigate the accuracy of our
research, which
is developed from publicly available sources. Our 'picks' are
based on the
potential for significant returns, but are not an endorsement or
solicitation to purchase any stock or security. To receive a full
list of
BESTOCKPIX monthly, for an annual fee of $50 U.S., plese reply to
mailto:bestockpix at mailcity.com with "subscribe" in subject line.

BESTOCKPIX invests in 'First Pick' recomendations and currently
owns shares
of ADLUE common stock.
This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title
3, section
301.

http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html