Open debate: agarose inhibition :-/

Bruno Cenni cenni at cellbio.unige.ch
Fri Jun 11 01:18:49 EST 1999

We routinely clone everything in low melting agarose (no purification
whatsoever...) and it works perfectly also with blunts or multiple inserts.
We've found sometimes differences in the quality of different brands and
batches of LMA. The essential step, though, is to use really very competent
bugs (eg. at least 10-9)...

Bruno