GCG to MSWORD

Sat Jun 12 10:41:19 EST 1999

At 15:42 6/12/99 +0100, Jeremy Murray wrote:
>wotsup
>does anyone know of a fairly easy way to convert
>a gcg sequence into word and keep the formatting.
>After a bit of playing around I  found that using the MS LineDraw font
>seems to
>keep the formatting, but does anyone know of another way?
>cheers, jez

Yes... Truetype fonts really muck things up so when I extract a GCG or
Entrez sequence as a text file, the first thing I do is change the entire
document to a Courier.  I haven't tried any other fonts but as long as they
aren't TT fonts, it ought to work.

Hope this helps,
David
 David L. Haviland, Ph.D.