Recommendations for cheaper "stratacooler" benchtop coolers?

tfitzwater at NEXSTAR.COM tfitzwater at NEXSTAR.COM
Mon Jun 14 16:46:58 EST 1999

I made my own from Nalgene 5100-0001 containers.  Remove the white rack insert
and fill to the line
with polyethylene glycol.  Replace the white insert and prechill.  The rack hold
 18 tubes.  List price from VWR (55710-200)
is $50.50.

Tim Fitzwater
NeXstar Pharmaceuticals