Corex Tubes

Dr. JE Knapp jknapp at
Tue Jun 15 14:45:41 EST 1999

Hi Scott,

I just bought a dozen 30-ml corex tubes from Fisher. I don't know if
Fisher Scientific ships to Australia, they seem to ship everywhere else.
The tubes were back-ordered, but arrived when promised. Fisher has a
great online ordering/search system, just type in "corex tubes"; it even
comes up that the tubes are currently in stock. Note: I have no
affiliation with Fisher and don't receive anykind of compensation or
kickback for suggesting their products or service.
Good Luck.

Here's the info:

Cat No.: 05-566-55
Corning* No.: 8445-30
Case of 12 for $78.38 (Note: this is a university contract price, list
price will be higher)
Capacity: 30mL
O.D. x L: 24 x 106mm

< at>...