Needed: Used T-cycler; T-illuminator; etc.

j.ongerth at unsw.edu.au j.ongerth at unsw.edu.au
Tue Jun 15 21:41:05 EST 1999

A previously collaborating public agency has just repossesed essential
equipment that we must replace with critically limited funds. We are
doing molecular epi. on Cryptosporidium. We need a thermocycler;
transilluminator; orbital shaker; and protein concentrator. Any leeds to
servicable used equipment will be warmly appreciated. (We are in Sydney,
Australia...but willing to arrange shipping from anywhere.)
Please respond to: j.ongerth at unsw.edu.au
                                           Water Engineering
                                            Univ. of New South Wales