toxic protein

Tobias Straub tobias.straub at mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Jun 16 05:09:36 EST 1999

Novagen has a useful manual for their PET system. Lot of informations about
expression and troubleshooting. You should download it from their website.

Tobias Straub
Medizinische Poliklinik, University of Wuerzburg
Klinikstrasse 6-8, 97070 Wuerzburg, Germany
Phone: +49-931-2017085      Fax: +49-931-2017120
Tobias.Straub at mail.uni-wuerzburg.de