source of dNTPs for PCR

John R. McQuiston zje8 at cdc.gov
Wed Jun 16 07:07:26 EST 1999

I've had good luck with Life Tech.'s (BRL) dNTP's in the past.  Now we use AP
biotech's PCR beads though.  Promega has had some problems with their dNTP's a
couple of years ago. I don't know if they ever got it straightened out.

John

In article <l03130309b38d6b473e63@[129.127.90.187]>,
adobrovic at medicine.adelaide.edu.au says...