GCG to MSWORD

Chris Kafer ckafer at iastate.edu
Sat Jun 19 11:32:00 EST 1999

Well, no, actually it has nothing to do with being a true type font.

But, yes Courier will work fine since its a non-proportional font.

Or you could use a program called genedoc if you have W95.  I dont
have the url handy so do a web search for it.  It will allow you to do
many more things with your pileups incl. color shading, editing etc.
etc. etc.

Cheers.