Books about molecular biology?

klaus_frommerr at my-deja.com klaus_frommerr at my-deja.com
Sun Jun 20 09:50:49 EST 1999

Hello!

Can anyone recommend me any good books on the fields of

* molecular biology
* molecular genetics / genetic engineering
* cell culturing?

I am interested both in books dealing with the theory behind these
fields and in books describing concrete protocols how to perform current
standard techniques in these fields. I think there should be such books
because many techniques are so common nowadays that (at least I
hope) someone made a compilation of them in kind of a book. Looking up
all protocols in primary literature can be quite laborious. Or what are
your sources for lab protocols or for the theory of new developments in
these fields?

Thanks for any tips!

Klaus Frommer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/