Pharmacia PlusOne Silverstrain kit

Rene Nederhand rj.nederhand at pg.tno.nl
Tue Jun 22 05:17:46 EST 1999

Dear netter,

I have begun silverstaining of my SSCP products using the Pharmacia GenwPhor
today and I was wondering if there is a possibility to make our own
silverstaining kit, to reduce the cost. I mean something like the PlusOne
kit that can be used on the Hoefer automated gel stainer.
Does anyone have made his own (reliable) chemicals? Is there a protocol
somewhere or is someone willing to share it with me?

Thanks in advance,
Rene

the sender.
MIMEsweeper and Dr. Solomon Toolkit for the presence of computer viruses.