Long shot...: internal PCR standard for melon

moez torki torki at NOCS.TSUKUBA-NOC.AFFRC.GO.JP
Tue Jun 22 17:44:17 EST 1999

>Subject: internal standard for RT-PCR in plant
>
>Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:25:07 GMT
>

>Hi all,
>
>I'm interested in RT-PCR for gene expression studies. It would be
>appreciated if you could recommend some gene(s) or any sequence suitable
>as a internal control for arabidopsis thaliana.

Hi all,
I'm interested in the same matter but to use it for melon PCR
investigation. I know that *very* few of you may perform molecular research
on this truck, but maybe somone has an idea of a conserved constituve gene
in cucurbits or whathever that could help.
Thanks,
Moez

Moez Torki, Ph.D.
Plant Biotechnology Institute,
Ibaraki Agricultural Center, 3165-1 Ago,
Iwama, Nishi-Ibaraki 319-0292, Japan

Tel:   +81-299-45-8330
Fax:   +81-299-45-8351
Email: torki at nocs.tsukuba-noc.affrc.go.jp