ccd-camera & software

Hannes Klump klump at hpi.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Jun 23 01:50:15 EST 1999

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------66C8B8F05BCF21E1614C5AF1

Hi folks!

First of all, I have to once again post a message, which has been posted
quite often in the meanwhile, but never has been answered satisfactory:
Our department is about to buy a CCD-camera for our microscope (phase
contrast, gfp, etc.,etc...the usual stuff). First I´d like to know about
your experiences: which camera can you recommend?
And second: which software is the best to use, and which of these is
compatable with typical programs like photoshop or corel?
I have made the experience that the possibility to save your
photographed cells in, say, TIFF-format, does not guarantee no loss of
quality if you open it with another program....

Thanks,
Hannes.

--------------66C8B8F05BCF21E1614C5AF1

begin:vcard
n:Klump;Dr. Hannes
tel;fax:(++49)-40-48051-187
tel;work:Heinrich-Pette Institute
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.uke.uni-hamburg.de/Institutes/HPI/div7/
org:Heinrich-Pette-Institute;Dept. of Cell and Virus Genetics
adr:;;Martinistrasse 52; Hamburg;;d-20251;germany
version:2.1
email;internet:klump at hpi.uni-hamburg.de
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Dr. Hannes Klump