Psychic Net comment

TJ Murphy tmurphy at pharm.emory.edu
Sat Jun 26 13:42:13 EST 1999

while posting a science related message, I couldn't help but notice some
SPAM from the psychic net.

reminds me of an incident here in Atlanta, this past week.

seems one of Atlanta's leading psychic types was found altogether
lifeless in a neighborhood fountain.  although no doubt an untimely and
tragic death, the authorities do not suspect foul play.

the newspaper headline read; "Psychic Drowning Death Ruled Accidental"

if I worked at the paper, the risk of losing a job would have been worth
the better lead:

"Psychic Drowing Death Rule Accidental But Predictable"

--
T.J. Murphy, Ph.D.    404-727-2467
Department of Pharmacology

"When not driving paradigms, we choose Titleists"