DNA purification from gel

John R. McQuiston zje8 at cdc.gov
Mon Jun 28 09:31:17 EST 1999

We have used a combination protocol that uses the BioRad Matrix and Buffer,
and the Promega Columns and protocol.  This works really well under 2 kb (95%)
but drops off quickly after that.  e-mail me if you want the full procedure.

In article <Pine.LNX.4.04.9906281149320.11933-100000 at m31-036.azn.nl>,
maurice at m31-036.azn.nl says...