Hypoxia model for cultured cells

Samuel Gray samuel.gray at nottinghnospam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 29 02:46:04 EST 1999

There are special cell-culture flasks you can purchase that enable you to
create an hypoxic enviroment much more easily than gassing your entire
incubator - this also means you can still grow cells in non-hypoxic
conditions in the same incubator. I'm afraid I cannot remember who sold
these flasks since I wasn't directly involved in the project myself, but
they were being used by one of Dr. Baker's groups in the Department of
Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Nottingham City Hospital, UK. Hope that is of some
use.

Samuel Gray,
Division of Vascular Medicine,
Derbyshire Royal Infirmary,
Derby,
UK.

samuel.gray at nottinghNOSPam.ac.uk  (Remove NOSP to reply to me by email)

news:Pine.LNX.3.96.990625101545.9215B-100000 at staff-login2.Uni-Marburg.DE...