Inverse PCR

Bernard P. Murray, PhD bpmurray*STUFFER* at
Wed Jun 30 18:03:43 EST 1999

In article <3778E6E3.9F38364C at>, "Axel Schwekendiek, Ph.D."
<axels at> wrote:

> does anybody know of a good protocol for cloning regions of unknown
> sequence flanking a region of know sequence by Inverse PCR ?

When I asked this question several years ago I was pointed in the
direction of the Clontech (I think) kit and the original reference
upon which it is based.  I didn't get around to trying it but this
was the method that was most associated with reported success.

Bernard P. Murray, PhD