Yeast Strains DBY747, DBY745, 6657-4D, or DY150

Carla Guthridge Carla.Guthridge at UCHSC.EDU
Mon Mar 1 08:16:59 EST 1999

Hello,
     I am trying to locate one of the following strains of yeast:
	DBY747, DBY745, 6657-4D, or DY150.  I have recently obtained a
discontinued copper-inducible yeast expression vector from Clontech.
Unfortunately, they no longer stock any of the yeast strains used for
expression.  I would be happy to pay fed-ex charges etc.  If anyone is
willing to donate a strain, please contact me at
Carla.Guthridge at uchsc.edu.

Thanks!