RT-PCR buffer help

John R. McQuiston zje8 at cdc.gov
Tue Mar 2 07:19:39 EST 1999

I would reccommend Amersham/Pharmacia's (No Aff.) Ready to go RT-PCR beads.
They cost the same as a PCR mix and they are very consistant.  You may be able
to work out a deal if you need alot of them.  You can also get them in 96 well
format I think.

John

In article <36db8f9c.589717 at news.zfn.uni-bremen.de>,
a03m at biologie.uni-bremen.de says...