IUBio

Problems with NCBI?

Nick Theodorakis theodorn at gusun.georgetown.edu
Tue Mar 2 18:19:32 EST 1999

In article <36DC4A31.D3A32432 at netinfo.ubc.caX>,
  haejin at netinfo.ubc.caX wrote:

> --------------12A3A953794E6B6E8337C78E
>
> You forgot the "www...." bit.
>
> ie.  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
>
> Nick Theodorakis wrote:
>
> > Is it just me, or is anybody else having trouble today connecting to NCBI?
> > (at http://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)

Well, I forgot to type it in my post (I was typing it in from memory, not cut-
and-pasting), but my bookmark file has the correct address of
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ ,and it is still not working.

I'm trying to determine if this is a local problem, or general. (Too busy?
TIGR submitting another genome to genbank or something?)

Anybody else having a problem?