IUBio

Dynal poly-dT beads

Robert Hartley rh at mblab.gla.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 05:02:53 EST 1999

hello all.
I have been recomended Dynal poly-dT beads for mRNA isolation. We have
lots of bare beads in our lab. Should I try to add polydT to the native
beads or should I buy preactivated from a supplier?
How siomple is it to add the oligo to the bead?
If the latter can someone recomend a supplier in the UK.

Cheers
Bob

--
Robert Hartley BSc(Hons)