DNA isolation from agarose gels

Stan Vitha vitha at scs.unr.edu
Sun Mar 7 03:32:06 EST 1999

I have good results with home-made spin columns, as described in Elsevier
Science Technical Tips Online, section "Purification Methods"  (avilable through
http://tto.biomednet.com ) article # 01248 "PEPSIs-97: a nested device for high
recovery of DNA from agarose gels" by Nicola Marziliano, Maurizio Zuccotti,
Carlo Alberto Redi, Silvia Garagna.

If you cannot access he journal online, let me know and I will send you a copy.

Good luck.
Stan.

Dr. Stanislav Vitha             vitha at scs.unr.edu
Department of Biology
Mail Stop 314                   tel# 775-784-8055 (office)
University of Nevada            tel# 775-327-5138 (lab)
Reno, NV 89557                  fax# 775-784-1302