lysine fixable biotin dextran

dongling li lidl at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Mon Mar 8 13:15:04 EST 1999

Dear netter,

I am using lysine fixable biotin dextran (BDA-10,000MW)to lable one cell on
one side of the embryo and see its progenies at a later stage.  But have
problem with that lineage tracer,  the injected side has specific staining,
the background is low, but when observed under microscope, lots of dark
spots on the injected side that I couldn't see individual cells.  I use
Vastastain Elite ABC kit to stain biotin.  DAB as substrate.  I can not use
flurescent dye in this experiment.  Any suggestions are welcome!

Dongling