(none)

Dr ranajit k ghosh rkghosh at CAL.VSNL.NET.IN
Tue Mar 9 01:53:03 EST 1999

I have a serious problem with cloning actully I want to clone a 7 kb
fragment into a 3 k. vector and my insert has an origin which may some
how match the E.coli origin the vector I am using is puc 19 and I can not
delete my inserts origin before cloning since i will be needing it so
please suggest   how I can proceed with this cloning thugh I have tried
the  Calcium chloride method of transforming I have failed to get useful
colonies please explain and suggest.
shaktiman