IUBio

Technical help from Promega and Boehringer..

Caroline Szymeczek-Seay css at med.unc.edu
Tue Mar 9 12:16:41 EST 1999

Hi,
i've found that emailing Boehringer is not too effective if you want a quick
response.  Phoning is better, but the technical expertise hasn't been so
good, in my opinion, since BMB became Roche.  I'm dealing with it by
switching to other products, preferably products from companies who have
sales reps who visit me.  Then I have a name and a contact and someone who
truly wants to help!!!  Most things that Boehringer has, Gibco/Life Tech also
has.
caroline