IUBio

Basic question

.Krimer Alejandro a.krimer at biosidus.com.ar
Wed Mar 10 10:10:06 EST 1999

Dear Malay:

I read your comments and I profoundly disagree with you.
May be the University is so bad to explain some basic questions but I can't
believe that somepeople asking this things in an international group.
Every people working in this field know (because have read) a textbook of
basic chemistry to look for the difference between mmol and mM.
I think there are so lazy people prefering ask here than look in a library.

But, if we continue with this kind of question may be the nexts will be:

Which is the main difference between gram or mililiter? or may be
What is a spectrophotometer??
DNA is the name of a new airline??

Alejandro