IUBio

Disposable spectrophotmetric cuvettes

Thu Mar 11 18:38:48 EST 1999

:
:Out of curiosity, why do you need disposable cuvettes?  Also, I couldn't
:find anything other than Fisher's semi-micro cuvettes, and I doubt you
:could ge away with less than 300uL in those.
:

Actually, I used to put a piece of cut eraser in the holder, lifting the
cuvette, and in this way got away with 200 ul in Fisher's disposable's :-)
Depends on the spectrophotometer design, I imagine.

        - Dima