Cyclin E and B cDNAs wanted.

ZhongLing Chai zhonglin.chai at
Tue Mar 16 00:32:25 EST 1999

Dear Everyone,

I am looking for cyclin E and B cDNA, which will be used for rescuing cells
from a possible arrest at G1 and G2/M phases. I am characterising a novel
protein, over-expressing of it causes cells arrested, and the FACS analysis
for DNA contents indicated that the cells might be arrested at both G1 and
G2/M phases. I am interested in knowing if Cyclin E or B will rescue the
cells from the arrests. I will be very grateful if you could send me some
of your cDNAs for cyclin E and/or B, preferably in a retroviral vector, or
let me know the possible sources for the cDNAs.

Yours Sincerely

ZhongLin Chai, Ph.D.
Department of Pathology and Immunology
Monash University Medical School